B10C4 DODGE - Heated Steering Wheel Control Circuit Resistance Out Of Range
- Faulty Heated Steering Wheel (HSW)
- Faulty Clockspring
- Heated Steering Wheel harness is open or shorted
- Heated Steering Wheel circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heated Seat Module (HSM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10c4 Dodge DescriptionThe Heated Seat Module (HSM) detects current between 0.5 and 1.0 amp on the Heated Steering Wheel Feed circuit for more than two seconds when the output is turned on.
Need more help?Get the B10c4 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B10C4 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10c4 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks