B10AD - Rain Sensor Value of Signal Protection Calculation Incorrect
B10AD Possible Causes
- Faulty Rain Sensor
- Rain Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rain Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B10AD?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
Cost of diagnosing the B10AD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10AD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10AD DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Rain Sensor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Rain Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10AD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B10AD CHRYSLER Right Blend Door Travel Too Small
- B10AD DODGE Right Blend Door Travel Too Small
- B10AD FORD Rain Sensor Value of Signal Protection Calculation Incorrect
- B10AD JEEP Right Blend Door Travel Too Small
- B10AD LINCOLN Rain Sensor Value of Signal Protection Calculation Incorrect
- B10AD MERCURY Rain Sensor Value of Signal Protection Calculation Incorrect
- B10AD RAM Right Blend Door Travel Too Small
Need more help?Get the B10ad code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10ad code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks