B10A2 LINCOLN Code - Crash Input General Failure Information General Signal Failure
|B10A2 LINCOLN code possible causes
- Faulty Restraints Control Module (RCM)
- Restraints Control Module (RCM) harness is open or shorted
- Restraints Control Module (RCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How do I fix the B10A2 LINCOLN code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B10A2 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10A2 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B10A2 LINCOLN code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B10A2 LINCOLN code descriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Restraints Control Module (RCM). The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Restraints Control Module (RCM) is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B10A2 LINCOLN code?Need more information on how to fix the B10A2 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B10A2 LINCOLN code?Get the B10a2 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B10A2 LINCOLN code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10a2 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks