B1083 MERCURY - Recirculation Damper Motor Circuit
- Faulty Recirculation Damper Motor
- Recirculation Damper Motor harness is open or shorted
- Recirculation Damper Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
Tech notesB1083:11 - Recirculation Damper Motor: Circuit Short to Ground
B1083:12 - Recirculation Damper Motor: Circuit Short to Battery
B1083:13 - Recirculation Damper Motor: Circuit Open
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1083 Mercury DescriptionThe Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module supplies ground to the air inlet door actuator motor through the recirc open circuit to rotate the air inlet door actuator 180 degrees to the outside air position, or the recirc close circuit to rotate the air inlet door actuator another 180 degrees to the recirculated air position. Voltage is supplied to the air inlet door actuator.
Need more help?Get the B1083 Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1083 MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1083 Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks