B1066 INFINITI - Assist Air Bag Module Short
- Faulty Assist Air Bag Module
- Assist Air Bag Module harness is open or shorted
- Assist Air Bag Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Diagnosis Sensor Unit
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1066 Infiniti DescriptionIn the case of a frontal collision whose acceleration exceeds the specified level, the ignition materials are ignited by the electric ignition system. The system burns and introduces the chemical reaction of gas generating materials to generate hot gases that flow into the air bag through a filter and expand the bag.
The front passenger air bag module mainly consists of air bag and inflator which inflates the air bag.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B1066 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1066 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1066 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks