- Faulty Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) harness is open or shorted
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0530 Buick DescriptionWhen the Body Control Module (BCM) receives a left turn signal ON command from the turn signal switch, the BCM will apply a voltage to the left turn signal indicator supply voltage circuit. The turn signal flasher, which is integrated within the BCM, will flash the left turn signal indicator lamp in the Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) simultaneously with the turn signal lamps. The BCM will set the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) when the BCM receives a left turn signal command and the left turn signal indicator supply voltage circuit is open, shorted to ground, or shorted to voltage.
Need more help?Get the B0530 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0530 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0530 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks