B0432 - Low Voltage Level On The Control Circuit Of The RR Defog Relay
B0432 Possible Causes
- Faulty Defog Relay
- Defog Relay harness is open or shorted
- Defog Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B0432?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B0432 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0432 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0432 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the voltage level on the control circuit of the RR DEFOG relay. The voltage level should be near system voltage while the RR DEFOG relay is de-energized. The voltage will be pulled low when the BCM energizes the RR DEFOG relay. The BCM test the control circuit of the RR DEFOG relay while the relay is de-energized.
B0432 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0432 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B0432 BUICK Low Voltage Level On The Control Circuit Of The RR Defog Relay
- B0432 CADILLAC Low Voltage Level On The Control Circuit Of The RR Defog Relay
- B0432 CHEVROLET Low Voltage Level On The Control Circuit Of The RR Defog Relay
- B0432 GMC Low Voltage Level On The Control Circuit Of The RR Defog Relay
Need more help?Get the B0432 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0432 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks