B0269 GMC - Air Flow Control 7 Circuit Range
- Faulty Recirculation Actuator
- Recirculation Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Recirculation Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Control Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0269 Gmc DescriptionStepper motors are used for temperature regulation, air distribution control and recirculation door control. With the switches and dials on the HVAC controls, air temperature door position, mode door position and recirculation door position can be selected. The selected values are passed to the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Control Module via serial data. The HVAC control module supplies a 12 V reference voltage to the stepper motors and energizes the 4 stepper motor coils with a pulsed ground signal. The stepper motors move the appropriate doors into the calculated positions, in order to reach the desired positions.
Need more help?Get the B0269 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0269 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0269 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks