B0111 SCION - Open In Right-Side Air Bag Module Squib Circuit
B0111 SCION Possible Causes
- Faulty Right-Side Air Bag Module
- Right-Side Air Bag Module harness is open or shorted
- Right-Side Air Bag Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Control Module
First diagnose B0111 SCION code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B0111 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0111 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0111 SCION Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0111 Scion DescriptionThe side air bag module squib circuit consists of the air bag sensor assembly and side air bag module. The squib circuit causes the side air bag to deploy when deployment conditions are satisfied. The Air Bag Control Module monitors the Right-Side Air Bag Module. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Right-Side Air Bag Module is not to factory specifications.
B0111 SCION More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0111 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B0111 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0111 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0111 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks