B0106 SCION Code - Open In P Squib Circuit
|B0106 SCION code possible causes
- Faulty Front Passenger Airbag Assembly (P Squib)
- Front Passenger Airbag Assembly (P Squib) harness is open or shorted
- Front Passenger Airbag Assembly (P Squib) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Airbag Sensor Assembly
|How do I fix the B0106 SCION code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B0106 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0106 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B0106 SCION code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B0106 SCION code descriptionThe P squib circuit consists of the airbag sensor assembly, passenger airbag manual on–off switch and front passenger airbag assembly. The Air Bag Control Module monitors the P Squib. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the P Squib is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B0106 SCION code?Need more information on how to fix the B0106 SCION code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B0106 SCION code?Get the B0106 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B0106 SCION code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0106 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks