B0105 TOYOTA - Short In P Squib Circuit
B0105 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Passenger Airbag Assembly (P Squib)
- Front Passenger Airbag Assembly (P Squib) harness is open or shorted
- Front Passenger Airbag Assembly (P Squib) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Passenger Airbag Manual On–Off Switch
- Faulty Airbag Sensor Assembly
First diagnose B0105 TOYOTA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B0105 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0105 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0105 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0105 Toyota DescriptionThe P squib circuit consists of the airbag sensor assembly, passenger airbag manual on–off switch and front passenger airbag assembly. The Air Bag Control Module monitors the P Squib. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the P Squib is not to factory specifications.
B0105 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0105 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B0105 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0105 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0105 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks