B00DF FORD - Passenger Restraints Disable Switch
- Faulty Passenger Restraints Disable Switch
- Passenger Restraints Disable Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Restraints Disable Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Restraints Control Module (RCM)
- Faulty Passenger Airbag Deactivation (PAD) Switch
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B00df Ford DescriptionThe Restraints Control Module (RCM) continuously monitors the Passenger Airbag Deactivation (PAD) switch circuits for the following faults:
- Open circuit
- Short to voltage
- Short to ground
- Short together
- Faulted PAD switch
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B00df Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B00DF FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B00df Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks