B00D4 - Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator
- Faulty Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator
- Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator harness is open or shorted
- Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator circuit poor electrical connection
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B00d4 DescriptionThe Air Bag Control Module monitors the Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator is not to factory specifications.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B00d4 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B00D4 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B00d4 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks