B00D4 - Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator
B00D4 Possible Causes
- Faulty Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator
- Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator harness is open or shorted
- Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose B00D4 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B00D4 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B00D4 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B00D4 Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B00d4 DescriptionThe Air Bag Control Module monitors the Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator. The Air Bag Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Restraint System Malfunction Audible Indicator is not to factory specifications.
B00D4 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B00D4 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B00d4 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B00D4 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B00d4 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks