B00A0 INFINITI Code - Occupant Classification System
|B00A0 INFINITI code possible causes
- Faulty Occupant Detection Sensor
- Occupant Detection Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Occupant Detection Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Fualty Occupant Classification System (OCS) Control Unit
- Faulty Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module)
|How do I fix the B00A0 INFINITI code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B00A0 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B00A0 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B00A0 INFINITI code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B00A0 INFINITI code descriptionThe Occupant Classification System (OCS) Control Unit is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) will monitor the OCS for failures and interruptions in communication between the OCS control unit and the Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module). The Air Bag Sensor Unit monitors the Occupant Detection Sensor. The Air Bag Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Occupant Detection Sensor is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B00A0 INFINITI code?Need more information on how to fix the B00A0 INFINITI code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B00A0 INFINITI code?Get the B00a0 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B00A0 INFINITI code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B00a0 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks