B0096 NISSAN - Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right
B0096 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right
- Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
First diagnose B0096 NISSAN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B0096 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0096 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0096 NISSAN Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0096 Nissan DescriptionThe Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right is wired to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Front Side Air Bag Satellite Sensor Right is not to factory specifications.
B0096 NISSAN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0096 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B0096 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0096 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0096 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks