- Faulty Crash Zone Sensor
- Crash Zone Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crash Zone Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0094 Infiniti DescriptionThe Crash Zone Sensor is located in front of the radiator. The Crash Zone Sensor sends signals to the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit during a frontal collision. This sensor may be identified by a yellow connector. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Crash Zone Sensor. The Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the Crash Zone Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B0094 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0094 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0094 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks