B0093 NISSAN - Left Front Door Satellite Sensor
- Faulty Left Front Door Satellite Sensor
- Left Front Door Satellite Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Door Satellite Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0093 Nissan DescriptionThe front door satellite sensor RH is wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The air bag diagnosis sensor unit will monitor the front door satellite sensor RH for internal failures and its circuits for communication errors.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B0093 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0093 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0093 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks