B0093 INFINITI - Left Front Door Satellite Sensor
- Faulty Left Front Door Satellite Sensor
- Left Front Door Satellite Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Door Satellite Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B0093 INFINITI Description
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the B0093 Infiniti code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
B0093 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0093 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks