- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- TCM harness is open or shorted
- TCM circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U0101 Jeep DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Transmission Control Module (TCM). The PCM sets the OBDII code when the communication to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the U0101 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
U0101 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U0101 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks