P281D - Pressure Control Solenoid 'H' Control Circuit Low
- Faulty Pressure Control Solenoid 'H'
- Pressure Control Solenoid 'H' harness is open or shorted
- Pressure Control Solenoid 'H' circuit poor electrical connection
- Blockage in Transmission Valve Body
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P281D DescriptionThe Transmission Control Module (TCM) uses the vehicle speed signal to determine the actual gear position (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. 5th or 6th gear). Then the TCM compares the actual gear with the shift schedule in the TCM memory to detect shift solenoid valves and valve body mechanical problems.
Need more help?Get the P281D code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P281D CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P281D code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks