P219A FORD - Bank 1 Air/Fuel Ratio Imbalance
- Leaking or contaminated fuel injectors
- Low fuel pressure or running out of fuel
- Leaking evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve
- Exhaust or intake air system leaks
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system
- Positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) system is leaking or the valve is stuck open
- Ignition system
- Incorrectly seated engine oil dipstick, tube or oil fill cap
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
P219a Ford DescriptionThe air fuel imbalance monitor is designed to detect differences in the air fuel ratio between cylinders per engine bank. The test fails if the air fuel ratio difference per cylinder is greater than a calculated amount.
Need more help?Get the P219a Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P219A FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P219a Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks