P219A FORD - Bank 1 Air/Fuel Ratio Imbalance
P219A FORD Possible Causes
- Leaking or contaminated fuel injectors
- Low fuel pressure or running out of fuel
- Leaking evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve
- Exhaust or intake air system leaks
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system
- Positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) system is leaking or the valve is stuck open
- Ignition system
- Incorrectly seated engine oil dipstick, tube or oil fill cap
How do I fix code P219A FORD?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P219A FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P219A FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
P219a Ford DescriptionThe air fuel imbalance monitor is designed to detect differences in the air fuel ratio between cylinders per engine bank. The test fails if the air fuel ratio difference per cylinder is greater than a calculated amount.
P219A FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P219A FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the P219a Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P219a Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks