P1D75 JEEP - Gear Shift Actuator 'C' Position Out Of Range
- Faulty Generator Motor Temperature Sensor
- Generator Motor Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Generator Motor Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Motor Control Module (Generator)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1d75 Jeep DescriptionThis diagnostic compares the gear shift actuator 5th-RV position to a minimum and maximum threshold values of allowable mechanical positions. The actuator position is read by a position sensor which provides an output signal with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) at a fixed frequency and duty cycle proportional to the position of the actuator. The PWM duty cycle electrical range is between 10% and 90%. If the position sensor signal is within this electrical range but it indicates the actuator position is outside of its expected mechanical travel, then the diagnostic will be considered failing.
Need more help?Get the P1d75 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1D75 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1d75 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks