P1787 Code - Transmission System Third or Fourth Gear Fault
|P1787 code possible causes
- Check for transmission mechanical problem
|How do I fix the P1787 code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the P1787 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1787 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P1787 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|P1787 code descriptionTransmission System Third or Fourth Gear Fault is the generic description for the P1787 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1787 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.
|Need more information with the P1787 code?Need more information on how to fix the P1787 code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|P1787 code information for specific makes
- P1787 ACURA Automatic Transmission Lock-Up Clutch Malfunction
- P1787 CHRYSLER OD Hydraulic Pressure Test Failure
- P1787 DODGE OD Hydraulic Pressure Test Failure
- P1787 FORD Transmission System Third or Fourth Gear Fault
- P1787 HONDA Automatic Transmission Lock-Up Clutch Malfunction
- P1787 JEEP OD Hydraulic Pressure Test Failure
|Need help with a P1787 code?Get the P1787 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|P1787 code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1787 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks