P1768 - A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve Circuit
P1768 Possible Causes
- Faulty Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve
- Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1768Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1768 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1768 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1768 DescriptionThe A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve is used for shift control and lock-up control. A spool in the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve pushes a valve according to the duty cycle that is controlled by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to pressurize fluid so the hydraulic pressure is proportional to the current. The PCM measures the current flowing through the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve and uses feedback control to compensate the difference between the actual current and the commanded one. If the measured current for the PCM output duty cycle is not within a specified range (open or short to ground), a malfunction is detected and the P1768 code is set.
P1768 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1768 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1768 ACURA A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve Circuit
- P1768 FORD Performance / Normal / Winter Mode Input Malfunction
- P1768 HONDA A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve Circuit
- P1768 ISUZU A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve Circuit
- P1768 MITSUBISHI Transaxle Control Relays Always Off
Need more help?Get the P1768 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1768 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks