P1595 CHRYSLER - Speed Control Solenoid Circuits
- Faulty Speed Control Brake Switch (at the brake pedal)
- Speed Control Brake Switch harness is open or shorted
- Speed Control Brake Switch electrical circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Brake Lamp Switch (at the brake pedal)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Speed Control System (Cruise Control) inoperative
P1595 Chrysler DescriptionThe speed control system is electronically controlled and vacuum operated. Electronic control of the speed control system is integrated into the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). The controls consist of two steering wheel mounted switches. The switches are labeled: ON/OFF, RES/ACCEL, SET, COAST, and CANCEL. The system is designed to operate at speeds above 30 mph (50 km/h).
Need more help?Get the P1595 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1595 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1595 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks