P1434 - Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage System Fault
- Faulty Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DMTL)
- DMTL harness is open or shorted
- DMTL circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1434 DescriptionDiagnostic Module Tank Leakage System Fault is the generic description for the P1434 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1434 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1434 Information for specific makes
- P1434 AUDI Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Circuit Short To Positive
- P1434 BMW Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage System Fault
- P1434 FORD A/C Refrigerant Temperature Circuit High
- P1434 HONDA Voltage Converter Module High Voltage
- P1434 MINI Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage System Fault
- P1434 VOLKSWAGEN Secondary Air Injection Pump Relay Circuit Short To Positive
Need more help?Get the P1434 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1434 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1434 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks