P1360 Possible Causes
- Faulty Ignition Coil
- Ignition Coil harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1360 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1360 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1360 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1360 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1360 DescriptionIgnition Control Circuit Group 2 is the generic description for the P1360 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1360 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1360 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1360 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1360 Information for specific makes
- P1360 AUDI Ignition Circuit Cylinder 2 Short to Ground
- P1360 BMW Misfire During Start Cylinder 10
- P1360 BUICK Ignition Control Circuit Group 2
- P1360 CADILLAC Ignition Control Circuit Group 2
- P1360 CHEVROLET Ignition Control Circuit Group 2
- P1360 FORD Ignition Coil 'A' Secondary Circuit Malfunction
- P1360 GMC Ignition Control Circuit Group 2
- P1360 LEXUS 'A' Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit Open/Low/High Bank 1
- P1360 LINCOLN Ignition Coil 'A' Secondary Circuit Malfunction
- P1360 MAZDA Ignition Coil 'A' Secondary Circuit Malfunction
- P1360 MERCURY Ignition Coil 'A' Secondary Circuit Malfunction
- P1360 TOYOTA 'A' Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit Open/Low/High Bank 1
- P1360 VOLKSWAGEN Ignition Circuit Cylinder 2 Short to Ground
Need more help?Get the P1360 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1360 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1360 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks