P0351 DODGE - Ignition Coil 1 Circuit
- Faulty Ignition Coil 1
- Ignition Coil 1 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
Each ignition circuit is continuously monitored by the Engine Control Module (ECM). The test fails when the ECM does not receive a valid pulse signal from the ignition coil.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
P0351 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0351 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0351 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0351 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks