P0315 CHRYSLER - No Crank Sensor Learned
- Faulty Crankshaft Position (CKP)
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Damaged crankshaft pulse wheel teeth
Tech notesVisual inspection of the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor and crankshaft pulse wheel teeth for damage. If crankshaft teethes are OK, replaced the Crankshaft Position sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine fails to start
- Engine runs rough
P0315 Chrysler DescriptionThe Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor signal is monitored by the Engine Control Module (ECM) for errors. The P0315 code is set when ECM is unable to learn and correct for mechanical inaccuracies in crankshaft pulse wheel tooth spacing.
Need more help?Get the P0315 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0315 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0315 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks