P0303 JEEP - Cylinder Misfire Fault Detected
- Faulty spark plug 3
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector 3
- Faulty ignition coil 3
- Fuel injector 3 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 3 circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coil 3 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coil 3 circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinder 3 compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Intake air leak
The P0303 code means that the cylinder 3 is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks and if no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs on cylinder 3. If the problem persists more tests needs to be done to diagnose problem, see "Possible Causes"
When is the code detected?
Engine Cylinder 3 is Misfiring.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
P0303 JEEP Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0303 Jeep code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0303 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0303 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks