P0133 - O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
Replacing the Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 usually takes care of the problem
When is the code detected?
The response of the voltage signal from the sensor takes more than the specified time.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0133 Information for specific makes
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0133 code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0133 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0133 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks