P0089 - Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Performance
P0089 Possible Causes
- Faulty fuel pump
- Fuel line restricted
- Faulty fuel pressure sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel pressure sensor electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty fuel pressure regulator
First diagnose P0089 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P0089 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0089 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0089 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0089 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) uses commanded fuel pump flow to determine a desired fuel rail pressure. The actual fuel pressure is monitored using the Fuel Rail Pressure (FRP) Sensor.
P0089 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0089 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P0089 Information for specific makes
- P0089 AUDI Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Performance
- P0089 CHEVROLET Fuel Pressure 1 Control Performance
- P0089 CHRYSLER Fuel Pressure 1 Control Performance
- P0089 DODGE Fuel Pressure 1 Control Performance
- P0089 GMC Fuel Pressure 1 Control Performance
- P0089 ISUZU Fuel Rail Pressure Performance
- P0089 JEEP Fuel Pressure 1 Control Performance
- P0089 MAZDA Fuel Pressure Regulator Performance
- P0089 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Performance
- P0089 VOLVO Fuel Pressure Regulator 1 Performance
Need more help?Get the P0089 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0089 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0089 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks