P0016 CHRYSLER - Crankshaft-Camshaft Timing Misalignment Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Timing gear misaligned
- Faulty crankshaft position sensor
- Faulty camshaft position sensor
- Engine oil dirty
- Incorrect engine viscosity
- Crankshaft position sensor circuit is open or shorted
- Camshaft position sensor circuit is open or shorted
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
If the PCM detects that the Crank and Cam signals are out of time by a specific number of degrees, this P0016 code will set.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0016 CHRYSLER Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0016 Chrysler code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0016 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0016 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks