C161B - Active Yaw Control Direction Valve Left System
C161B Possible Causes
- Faulty Active Yaw Control (AYC) Direction Valve Left Solenoid
- Active Yaw Control (AYC) Direction Valve Left Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Active Yaw Control (AYC) Direction Valve Left Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C161BCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C161B code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C161B code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C161b DescriptionThe power from from All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU is supplied to and energizes the hydraulic unit Active Yaw Control (AYC) Direction Valve Left Solenoid. The AWC-ECU controls the activation command of the coil for the hydraulic unit AYC Direction Valve Left Solenoid. The hydraulic unit AYC Direction Valve Left Solenoid controls the hydraulic pressure to the AYC differential left clutch.
C161B More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C161B code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C161B MITSUBISHI Active Yaw Control Direction Valve Left System
Need more help?Get the C161b code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C161b code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks