- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor
- Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Power Steering Control Unit
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1609 DescriptionThe Vehicle Speed Signal is transmitted from brake ECU to Electric Power Steering (EPS) Control Unit via CAN communication.
C1609 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1609 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1609 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1609 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks