C1261 HYUNDAI - Steering Angle Sensor Not Calibrated
- Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) not calibrated
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor(SAS)
- Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The SAS used for ESC control needs 0 set because the SAS measures an absolute angle. 0 set is done by using the scantool device. If abnormal 0 set is detected or no information in SAS is detected, a failure is recognized.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1261 HYUNDAI Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C1261 Hyundai code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C1261 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1261 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks