C1142 NISSAN - Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor
- Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Stop Lamp Switch
- Faulty ABS Actuator And Electric Unit
Tech notesOn some Nissan models, the pressure sensor is integrated into the ABS Actuator And Electric Unit (Control Unit).
When is the code detected?Pressure switch signal line is open or shorted, or pressure switch is malfunctioning (2WD models).
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1142 Nissan DescriptionThe Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor converts the brake fluid pressure to an electric signal and transmits it to the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator And Electric Unit (Control Unit). The ABS Actuator And Electric Unit monitor the Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor. The ABS Actuator And Electric Unit set the OBDII code when the Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1142 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1142 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1142 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks