C1142 NISSAN - Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor
- Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Fluid Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Stop Lamp Switch
- Faulty ABS Control Module
When is the code detected?
Pressure switch signal line is open or shorted, or pressure switch is malfunctioning (2WD models).
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1142 NISSAN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C1142 Nissan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C1142 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1142 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks