- Faulty Brake Light Relay
- Brake Light Relay harness is open or shorted
- Brake Light Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1065 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Brake Light Relay. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Brake Light Relay is not to factory specifications.
C1065 Information for specific makes
- C1065 SUZUKI Brake Light Relay Circuit Failure
Need more help?Get the C1065 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1065 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1065 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks