C102A - Left Rear Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
C102A Possible Causes
- Tire air pressure mismatch
- Faulty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
First diagnose C102A code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C102A code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C102A code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C102A Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C102a DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) Signal reading is different from the readings received from the other WSS's at a vehicle speed above 40 km/h (25 mph). The Anti-Lock Brake Module compares WSS readings from side-to-side on an axle and front-to-rear.
C102A More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C102A code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C102A Information for specific makes
- C102A CHRYSLER Left Rear Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
- C102A DODGE Left Rear Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
- C102A FORD Brake Secondary Circuit Pressure Mismatch Between Wheels
- C102A JEEP Left Rear Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
- C102A LINCOLN Brake Secondary Circuit Pressure Mismatch Between Wheels
- C102A MERCURY Brake Secondary Circuit Pressure Mismatch Between Wheels
- C102A MITSUBISHI Rear Left Wheel Speed Sensor Performance
Need more help?Get the C102a code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C102A CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C102a code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks