C0696 CADILLAC - Position Sensor Overcurrent
- Faulty Suspension Position Sensor
- Suspension Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Suspension Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0696 Cadillac DescriptionThe Electronic Suspension Control (ESC) module provides power (a regulated 5 volts) to each of the position sensors. The ESC module also monitors this voltage supply for a fault condition which prevents proper regulation.
Need more help?Get the C0696 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C0696 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0696 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks