C0210 TOYOTA - Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Malfunction
- Faulty Right Rear Speed Sensor
- Right Rear Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Right Rear Speed Sensor rotor
- Sensor installation
- Brake actuator (skid control ECU)
- ABS warning light ON
C0210 TOYOTA Description
When the rotors rotate, the magnetic field emitted by the permanent magnet in the speed sensor generates AC voltage. Since the frequency of this AC voltage changes in direct proportion to the speed of the rotor, the frequency is used by the ECU to detect the speed of each wheel.
Need more help?
C0210 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C0210 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks