- Check Link Between PATS And Transponder
- Faulty Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) transceiver
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Faulty Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) key
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1682 DescriptionDuring each vehicle start sequence, the transceiver module reads the Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) key identification code and sends the data to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM).
B1682 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1682 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1682 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1682 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks