B1661 - Seat Driver Front Up Circuit Short To Battery
B1661 Possible Causes
- Faulty Seat Driver Front Up Motor
- Seat Driver Front Up Motor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Driver Front Up Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1661 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1661 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1661 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1661 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1661 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Seat Driver Front Up Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Seat Driver Front Up Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1661 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1661 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1661 Information for specific makes
- B1661 CHRYSLER Front Fog Lamp Control Circuit Open
- B1661 DODGE Front Fog Lamp Control Circuit Open
- B1661 JEEP Front Fog Lamp Control Circuit Open
- B1661 LEXUS Roll Over Cut Off Indicator Malfunction
- B1661 RAM Front Fog Lamp Control Circuit Open
- B1661 SCION Roll Over Cut Off Indicator Malfunction
- B1661 TOYOTA Roll Over Cut Off Indicator Malfunction
Need more help?Get the B1661 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1661 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1661 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks