B1402 - Driver Power Window Down Switch Circuit Failure
- Driver Power Window Regulator Electric Motor
- Faulty Master Window Regulator Control Switch
- Faulty Front Electronics Module (FEM)
- Master Window Regulator Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Master Window Regulator Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1402 DescriptionThe driver power window is controlled by the Front Electronics Module (FEM). The driver power window regulator control switch and motor are hardwired directly to the FEM. The FEM will read the window regulator control switch actuation and provide the corresponding output to the window motor. If one-touch operation is selected, the FEM powers the driver window motor for seven seconds or until the FEM senses the motor is stalled. If the window track, regulator or glass weatherstrips cause the glass to bind, the FEM may interpret this as a motor stalled condition and halt motor operation.
B1402 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1402 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1402 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1402 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks