B1345 - Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
- Faulty Heated Rear Window Relay
- Faulty Heated Rear Window Switch
- Faulty Heated Rear Window Grid
- Faulty Smart Junction Box (SJB)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1345 DescriptionWhen the rear defrosts switch on the climate control assembly is pressed, a ground signal is sent to the Smart Junction Box (SJB) on the circuit. The SJB then grounds circuit. This energizes the heated rear window relay, allowing voltage to be supplied to the heated rear window grid through the circuit. The OBDII code sets when the Heated Backlite Input is not to factory specifications.
B1345 Information for specific makes
- B1345 FORD Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
- B1345 INFINITI Front Door Satellite Sensor Left Communication Error
- B1345 LINCOLN Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
- B1345 MERCURY Heated Backlite Input Circuit Short to Ground
- B1345 NISSAN Front Door Satellite Sensor Left Communication Error
Need more help?Get the B1345 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1345 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1345 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks