B118D - BSM Indicator Light Right Circuit Malfunction
B118D Possible Causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
How do I fix code B118D?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B118D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B118D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B118D DescriptionThe Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Right. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module right performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light right circuit is detected 48 times continuously.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B118D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B118D MAZDA BSM Indicator Light Right Circuit Malfunction
Need more help?Get the B118d code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B118d code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks