- Faulty Multifunctional Switch
- Multifunctional Switch harness is open or shorted
- Multifunctional Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Front Control/Display Interface Module (FCDIM)
Tech notesB10BD:11 Multifunctional Switch Circuit Short to Ground
B10BD:13 Multifunctional Switch Circuit Open
B10BD:23 Multifunctional Switch Signal Stuck Low
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10bd DescriptionThe Front Control/Display Interface Module (FCDIM) monitors the Multifunctional Switch. The FCDIM sets the OBDII code when the Multifunctional Switch is not to factory specifications.
B10BD Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B10bd code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B10BD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10bd code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks