B104D Possible Causes
- Faulty Blend Door Actuator
- Blend Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Blend Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module
First diagnose B104D code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B104D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B104D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B104D Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B104d DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) factors the Blend Door position and Blower Motor speed information into the coolant temperature modeling. This information is received as a raw voltage signal from the Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module over the Can Bus.
B104D More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B104D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B104D Information for specific makes
- B104D CHRYSLER Blend Door Control Circuit Low
- B104D DODGE Blend Door Control Circuit Low
- B104D FORD Crash Zone Sensor And Other Sensor Circuits Short To Power Supply
- B104D JEEP Blend Door Control Circuit Low
- B104D LINCOLN Crash Zone Sensor And Other Sensor Circuits Short To Power Supply
- B104D MAZDA Crash Zone Sensor And Other Sensor Circuits Short To Power Supply
- B104D MERCURY Crash Zone Sensor And Other Sensor Circuits Short To Power Supply
- B104D RAM Blend Door Control Circuit Low
Need more help?Get the B104d code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B104D CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B104d code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks