B0937 - Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
B0937 Possible Causes
- Low Coolant Level
- Faulty Coolant Level Sensor
- Coolant Level Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Coolant Level Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B0937
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B0937 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B0937 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B0937 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0937 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Coolant Level Sensor. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Coolant Level Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B0937 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B0937 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B0937 Information for specific makes
- B0937 BUICK Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B0937 CADILLAC Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B0937 CHEVROLET Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B0937 GMC Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B0937 PONTIAC Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- B0937 SATURN Coolant Level Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
Need more help?Get the B0937 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0937 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0937 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks