- Faulty Seat Position Sensor
- Seat Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Memory Seat Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B0846 DescriptionThe telescoping steering column actuator and seat adjuster motors are equipped with position sensors. The position sensors are supplied with a common 5-volt reference circuit and low reference circuit from the memory seat module. The memory seat module receives a signal voltage from each position sensor whenever a memory seat module output function is active.
B0846 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B0846 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B0846 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B0846 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks